Linksys netgear extender

Oct 25, 2018
Things were once simple but that was the good ole days when things were bad. Im joking...
Got a netgear ext that connects to wifi say 200 feet away and thus is my internet provider. (i do pay for it). But obviously its a bit slow. So i have a linksys 4200 sitting there doing nothing so my thinking is to intigrate it into the system and maybe get a better feed???
Sorry but my brains tired of figuring things out by trial and error as ive done now for 30 or so years. And i generally get it done but i got to say. Theres got to be a better way. And noticing this "just ask" thing ive noticed really works great thanks to all you people who really do have a good hold on things. Im greatful for any help or advice i can get. Ill thank you now. Thanks...
Im hitting a dsl on the other end which sends me a wireless sig to work with. And i have set both these up many times but just not to talk to each other. Thanks again guys and ladys my wife says ive just about pulled out all my hair except for a strand or two so trying to hold on to them.
P.s. in my younger days could have spit this out in 6 or 8 words as i ran by. And no one would have a clue as to what i said... Learning to work it better... I hope.

Oct 25, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from bwcrawford59 : "Linksys netgear extender"

less than a minute ago

Things were once simple but that was the good ole days when things were bad. Im joking...
Got a netgear ext that connects to wifi say 200 feet away and thus is my internet provider. (i do pay for it). But obviously its a bit slow. So i have a linksys 4200 sitting there doing nothing so my thinking is to intigrate it into the system and maybe get a better feed???
Sorry but my brains tired of figuring things out by trial and error as ive done now for 30 or so years. And i generally get it done but i got to say. Theres got to be a better way. And noticing this "just ask" thing ive noticed really works great thanks to all you people who really do have a good hold on things. Im greatful for any help or advice i can get. Ill thank you now. Thanks...
Im hitting a dsl on the other end which sends me a wireless sig to work with. And i have set both these up many times but just not to talk to each other. Thanks again guys and ladys my wife says ive just about pulled out all my hair except for a strand or two so trying to hold on to them.
P.s. in my younger days could have spit this out in 6 or 8 words as i ran by. And no one would have a clue as to what i said... Learning to work it better... I hope.

TRENDING THREADS