Linux Drivers mixes my monitor devices after starting X

Hello,

everytime I start my X-Window session with 'startx' the nvidia driver
changes my primary monitor device, a 19" crt, to my second tft 15" display.
The result is that my configured resolution 1280*1024 is forwarded to the
15" tft and the tft shows blank screen until I press CRTL-ALT-Backspace and
return to console because the 15" tft cannot handle this.

How do I have to configure my XF86Config-4 to force nvidia driver to stay on
my primary crt when starting X-Window? My current XF86Config has no special
entries, comes directly MDK 10 display drakconfig.

BTW: Booting in text mode is performed fine on the 19" crt, problems comes
first with starting X command.

Any hints?

Thx,
Tom

No one knows a solution for this? I'm not interested in susing TwinView
so the option for Twinview didn't hel me (e.g. ConnectedMonitor CRT, CRT)

Who can help?