News Liquid-Cooled XFX RX 6900 XT Zero WB Could Break 3GHz

watzupken

Reputable
Mar 16, 2020
Yes, and it will break the price (that is already out of whack) as well. In times of severe GPU shortage, I wonder what is the point of all these overpriced GPUs. At the prices they command, and despite the shortage, I don't really think they are selling these like hot cakes. The price of a water cooled RX 6900 XT Toxic already cost more than some of the RTX 3090 models in my location.

bebealex

Reputable
Sep 29, 2016
Yes, and it will break the price (that is already out of whack) as well. In times of severe GPU shortage, I wonder what is the point of all these overpriced GPUs. At the prices they command, and despite the shortage, I don't really think they are selling these like hot cakes. The price of a water cooled RX 6900 XT Toxic already cost more than some of the RTX 3090 models in my location.

Manufacturers prioritize products with higher margins. Same things with the car market right now. Why spend time and money making a mid-tier product when you can spend a bit more time and money making a high-tier one that will be sold at a much higher price. I hope it answers your question.