Question Liquid Cooler and Keyboard lighting issue

Dec 2, 2022
why my liquid cooler's fan which blue light is still lighting after I switched off the rgb light by using RGB fusion software??

And The Keyboard's LED light is disappearing one by one... Why???

LIquid CPU Cooler : Lian Li Galahad 360mm Closed-Loop AIO Liquid CPU Cooler (Black)

Keyboard : Redragon K576R DAKSA LED Rainbow Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x
Motherboard: GIGABYTE X570S UD AMD Motherboard
Ram: TEAM NIGHT HAWK UD 8GB 3200MHz RGB DDR4 Desktop RAM
SSD/HDD: Samsung 980 Pro 500GB PCIe 4.0 M.2 NVMe SSD
GPU: GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3060 Eagle OC 12GB Graphics Card
PSU: Antec HCG-750 Gold Series 750W Full Modular Power Supply (10 Years Warranty)

Casing: Lian Li LANCOOL II MESH Performance E-ATX Gaming Case
Monitor: GIGABYTE G27F 27" 144Hz 1080P Gaming Monitor

Both fans are same model... The three of fans are same model...
And Keyboard LED lights are fusing one by one......

Please see the both pics

https://ibb.co/QJ7RpY9

https://ibb.co/7Vz9FdV

Video:
https://www.kapwing.com/videos/638f69790678ba001e717264

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

No two LED's will be the same if you're going to be working with different makes and models of components. There are even discrepancies within components found off of one brand as well. Can you include a video of what you're experiencing? I'm certain that the lighting modes on both platforms are not the same, one being set to static while the other would probably be in a fade in/out mode...or starry night as some might call it.

Regardless, we're going to need some more clarity in what you're saying.

Please also include the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include your peripherals as well.

How are the fans in your build tethered?

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
You make the assumption that All RGB is controlled by that RGB Fusion, but discount the fact that not all leds are ARGB and controllable, or that some ARGB systems require different software.

Most keyboards have their own lighting software that's independent of the pc, as the keyboard is not plugged into the motherboard ARGB header.

ARGB control has gotten far better in the last few years but is still Far from being plug and play with One Ring to rule them All.

Dec 2, 2022

No two LED's will be the same if you're going to be working with different makes and models of components. There are even discrepancies within components found off of one brand as well. Can you include a video of what you're experiencing? I'm certain that the lighting modes on both platforms are not the same, one being set to static while the other would probably be in a fade in/out mode...or starry night as some might call it.

CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

I added t

CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

I added the video link... Check the post again... pls

Dec 2, 2022
You make the assumption that All RGB is controlled by that RGB Fusion, but discount the fact that not all leds are ARGB and controllable, or that some ARGB systems require different software.

Most keyboards have their own lighting software that's independent of the pc, as the keyboard is not plugged into the motherboard ARGB header.

ARGB control has gotten far better in the last few years but is still Far from being plug and play with One Ring to rule them All.
I added the video link... Check again pls...