[SOLVED] Liquid cooler

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
Yello! been a while since I've posted anything here.
So I wanted to upgrade my CPU cooler from Coolermaster hyper 212 Evo the regular one, and I found a Coolermaster liquid cooler on NewEgg duel fan and its really within my budget.
My CPU is i5-4690k overclocked to 4.2, I can overclock it to 4.5 but my cooler doesn't help with that.
And my mobo is Asus b85m-e.
And this is the cooler i would like to buy: https://www.newegg.com/cooler-maste...m_re=liqued_cpu_cooler-_-35-103-252-_-Product

Will it fit my motherboard etc?
Thanks in advance.

Solution
This cooler will work fine as it is compatible with your socket 1150. Just make sure you have space for the 240mm radiator and fans in your case and you are good to go.

Finally it will do a good job on keeping your 4690K cool whilst overclocked.
This cooler will work fine as it is compatible with your socket 1150. Just make sure you have space for the 240mm radiator and fans in your case and you are good to go.

Solution

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019

Well yeah, dont really care about the space i have an nzxt H440 case the old design, and currently i have 6 fans installed, so i'll save up some when i install that liquid cooler.
thanks.