-Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
-Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 4GB Video Card
-NZXT Source 530 ATX Full Tower Case
-Cooler Master VSM 750W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply
-Samsung SH-224DB/RSBS DVD/CD Writer
-Microsoft Windows 8.1 OEM (64-bit)

Thx

Solution
I would suggest reading through the watercooling sticky. However, seeing as you have a Corsair H80i listed, this isn't necessarily going to apply very much. Either way, the sticky has a lot of content that you might find interesting in order to make the best decision for your build.

Corsair liquid coolers are not really that good of performers and in order to do as well or better than good air coolers, you need to run the fans at very high speeds which also means they are quite loud.

Luwazzi

Reputable
Nov 28, 2015

Sorry I'm new to all of this, I'm just not sure on what cooling to get for this build, I am planning to overclock and I just don't know what cooling component to get

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
I would suggest reading through the watercooling sticky. However, seeing as you have a Corsair H80i listed, this isn't necessarily going to apply very much. Either way, the sticky has a lot of content that you might find interesting in order to make the best decision for your build.

Corsair liquid coolers are not really that good of performers and in order to do as well or better than good air coolers, you need to run the fans at very high speeds which also means they are quite loud.

Solution