Liquid cooling pump pressure.

emieleke

Reputable
Sep 19, 2017
Hi yall.
So recently i bought an Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 240. But when i put on the pump i have to put Some pressure. Is this supposed to happen? Can my CPU handle that without damaging?
Specs:
Motherboard: MSI B250 GAMING PRO CARBON LGA 1151
CPU: INTEL CORE I3 7100
GPU: GTX 1050 TI

Solution
Most coolers require some pressure to mount properly, its hard to say without being in person what an acceptable amount of pressure is though.

On a side note, I would return that cooler in a heartbeat. You have zero reason to be using an expensive cooler in a lower end system, that money could have gone to getting a more powerful component that would have actually made a difference in the system.
Most coolers require some pressure to mount properly, its hard to say without being in person what an acceptable amount of pressure is though.

On a side note, I would return that cooler in a heartbeat. You have zero reason to be using an expensive cooler in a lower end system, that money could have gone to getting a more powerful component that would have actually made a difference in the system.

Solution

emieleke

Reputable
Sep 19, 2017

emieleke

Reputable
Sep 19, 2017

But is it a problem if I just install it? This build has caused me alot of shit and I really dont want to send it back.

emieleke

Reputable
Sep 19, 2017

Alright thank you mate :)