Liquid CPU Cooler Fan Direction?

Dec 26, 2018
Hi, I recently got my Thermaltake Floe Riing 360 tt premium, (short for short it’s a cpu cooler). I do have a question, which way should I install the fans? I looked up guides and they all installed it backwards with the brackets facing in the case, why is this? The sticker on my Thermaltake looks way better on the side without the brackets, and there’s no wires plainly visible (which I prefer to not have). Is the airflow better with the brackets facing in the case or the side with the brackets and the wires non-visible in the case?
Picture of how the fans are assembled right now:

V The outer two fans with the brackets visible, the middle fan brackets non-visible

http://oi68.tinypic.com/6hurys.jpg

Solution
The reason the stickers should be pointing in is that it will push air from the outside of the case in, so the air is not already hot and creates good airflow.
I would have all the fans pointed the same direction and having it so the stickers are pointing in the case.

winks42

Respectable
The reason the stickers should be pointing in is that it will push air from the outside of the case in, so the air is not already hot and creates good airflow.
I would have all the fans pointed the same direction and having it so the stickers are pointing in the case.

Solution