[SOLVED] Liquid or some sort of condensation around aio radiator fan shroud.

Solution
AIOs cannot have condensation because they cannot cool below ambient.

Any liquid seen on an AIO should be handled with scrutiny as it might indicate a leak. Most of the glycol coolant many use is somewhat clear in color (or slightly yellow/yellow-green). It will likely be a bit sticky as it dries.

Hopefully you still have the purchase receipt and can RMA or return it because that will likely be your next course of action.

I've tested many AIOs and have yet to find one that had a leak when I was evaluating them, but I've seen plenty of forum postings to know that it does happen.
I'd want to know too what it is.
Kinda scary if it's conductive and drips on something :(
Wipe the excess away with a paper towel and leave it sit out for a few hours.
If it's water, it will evaporate off the paper towel..if it's oil, it won't.
Go from there

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
AIOs cannot have condensation because they cannot cool below ambient.

Any liquid seen on an AIO should be handled with scrutiny as it might indicate a leak. Most of the glycol coolant many use is somewhat clear in color (or slightly yellow/yellow-green). It will likely be a bit sticky as it dries.

Hopefully you still have the purchase receipt and can RMA or return it because that will likely be your next course of action.

I've tested many AIOs and have yet to find one that had a leak when I was evaluating them, but I've seen plenty of forum postings to know that it does happen.

Solution