Liquified air duster

May 10, 2018
So i was gonna clean my computer, tried to spray some on the clothing on too of the chassi that keep out dust and it liquified. I then sptayed some on top of the chassi Even though i saw it liquify earlier, it didnt this time though. I out the cloth back in without thinking, now sitting here thinking if the liquified air dripped in, can it damage anything? I dont Think it dig, its just me being a bit scared.. computer starts fine and runs fine.

Solution
Absolutely fine, the liquid is a rapid-drying solvent which dries almost instantly on contact, well before any damage can be done.

In future give it a quick burst away from your PC before using it inside PC - - and only use short bursts when your shifting dust off your components with it.
Absolutely fine, the liquid is a rapid-drying solvent which dries almost instantly on contact, well before any damage can be done.

In future give it a quick burst away from your PC before using it inside PC - - and only use short bursts when your shifting dust off your components with it.

Solution