Question List of pc games for my core i3 laptop

Feb 25, 2023
List of pc games for my core i3 laptop

Device name DESKTOP-STS4S9D ( dell Inspiron 15 3501)
Processor 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-1115G4 @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz
Installed RAM 12.0 GB (11.7 GB usable)
Device ID 0F9807FA-A853-4010-BBCA-4048AD0D4885
Product ID 00327-36303-32844-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

CPU/GPU: Intel UHD graphic (that's it only no number)
and I have a 120GB SSD

That's a dual core CPU paired with an integrated graphics, so don't expect to run AAA and the latest games on this system, at least on high settings. Though, you can still play most of the games on low/medium settings, and low resolution (1080p and below).

These games should run fine, though there are many more indie/AA titles which are not very graphic demanding on the GPU, and also some old PC games which your integrated GPU can easily run. It depends on the type of game you play/genre, and expectations you have for the performance.

Do you play these type of games ?

League of Legends
DOTA 2
FORTNITE
VALORANT
CSGO
MINECRAFT DUNGEONS
FATE EXTELLA/LINK

NBA 2K21

This link might also help. Many games are listed here, along with the recommended settings to be applied.

Intel® Core™ i3-1115G4 Processor (6M Cache, up to 4.10 GHz) | Intel's Gaming Support Hub

Last edited:
Reactions: wizzkidpk
Feb 25, 2023
I haven't played any of these you suggested. I played Modern Warfare 3 and playing far cry 3 ( gameplay is very smooth in the high graphic but after a while, the game suddenly stops, sometimes work totally fine.). I like open-world action-adventure games. Do you have any further game suggestions for me? I am looking forward to GTA5 will it work?

Forgot to mention, your SSD only has 120GB of space which might be problematic for bigger games.

Btw Yes, GTA 5 should also work fine. Check this gameplay video. Even though this guy has an Acer Aspire 5 A514-54 36ZW laptop, the CPU and integrated graphics are the same as yours.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj26xUB2wE0&ab_channel=WhyteeGaming

Another video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br8y6PVAvaY&ab_channel=CRSTNBENCH

EDIT:

USAFRet has already highlighted the SSD space limitation as well.