hooked

Distinguished
May 10, 2005

Did not see one on the site, anyone have a list or idea? I've never
been, and how is the sellection on Sat? If I can make it, would be
afternoon.

Mike do you happen to have a bally cab laying around that you want to
get rid of - need a donor cab for gamatron conversion. I have most of
the boards (just need the transformer and the recitifer board).

Hooked wrote:

>Did not see one on the site, anyone have a list or idea? I've never
>been, and how is the sellection on Sat? If I can make it, would be
>afternoon.

The vendors have not been finalized yet but a post from one of the show
organizers recently said some new vendors are going to be there this
year. I'd think Mayfair Amusements and Pinball Parts Plus will be there
for sure.

As for the selection on Saturday, Saturday is the last day of the show
and the afternoon will surely be winding down to the end of the show.
However, for those desparate to get rid of machines, they might sell
them a little cheaper so they don't have to take them home. I'd suggest
you get there as early as you can on Saturday...

Dave Martin

Mike,
Are you bringing a new Nascar to the show?
John

p.s. Tell Gene to get ready to report to his booth....

Mike,

Oh Boy! I really like "stuff"!

See ya at the Show....
Tim