Little Bad Reviews

elleezinho

Prominent
Aug 1, 2017
Hi . Im about to build my first budget gaming pc for $400. When buying the pc parts, should I ignore the bad review parts like on amazon? Just buy the pc part and thats it?.

Solution
Reviews for pc parts on amazon are normally only written if that person has something bad to say about the product. For example, when I was thinking of buying the corsair ax860i power supply, I saw the reviews had about 25% being rated at 1 star. This seems terrible, but when I asked jonnyguru (Who now works for corsair) what the failure/rma rate for the ax860i was, he said less than 2%. Bad reviews don't tell you the full story.

MeatFeastMan

Commendable
Jan 9, 2017
Reviews for pc parts on amazon are normally only written if that person has something bad to say about the product. For example, when I was thinking of buying the corsair ax860i power supply, I saw the reviews had about 25% being rated at 1 star. This seems terrible, but when I asked jonnyguru (Who now works for corsair) what the failure/rma rate for the ax860i was, he said less than 2%. Bad reviews don't tell you the full story.

Solution