Live enabled RPG's?

I'm still relatively new to All Things Xbox, but googling has come up
empty; are there any good fantasy themed RPG's that are Live enabled?
It seems to me that something along the lines of Neverwinter Night's
online model could work; smallish groups of adventurers (first person
of course).

Is there anything like this out there or in the works? I know a
MMORPG is unlikely at this point (at least before Xbox 2), but a
smaller scale one with accumulating stats and items sounds like it
would be fun. Say, 4-8 players in a dungeon crawl; no (or limited)
PvP. It could do ranked matchmaking, friends would be allowed from
the same console...

Hopefully the Live matchmaking servers could hold each user's items
and stats to limit hacking. Why hasn't this been done? Or has it and
I'm just not using the right search terms?

The Other John wrote:
> I'm still relatively new to All Things Xbox, but googling has come up
> empty; are there any good fantasy themed RPG's that are Live enabled?

At least Phantasy Star Online supports Live. I'm not sure how popular it
is nowadays, though - or if it fits into your definition of fantasy. :)

Tuomas