Live update application error

Jan 6, 2019
https://m.imgur.com/TghW3fL

Not sure what this even means. I've tried to look it up but the the stuff I found online didn't really match it. I was watching a video on YouTube, no other applications or programs running. After about 10 seconds that up system black screened, restarted and came up with a screen saying
"Boot and select proper boot device
Insert boot media in selected book device and press a key" just restarted and seems to be running fine but curious to know i should be worried.

Earlier today the system just randomly restarted while on YouTube. No error message or anything like that came up and the same black screen in quotes above came up.

Already swapped ram on this build once because of some other issues and just updated bios and and checked all the drivers a few weeks ago.
Thank you.

Specs if needed
Msi x470 mb
Ryzen 7 2700
Msi rx580 8gb
Corsair vengeance lpx 2x8 3000
3tb hdd
128gb ssd boot drive
850 titanium psu I know its overkill

Lutfij

Titan
Please don't use that app, it's just awful and has been known to brick boards with the wrong updates. I'd advise you to uninstall it asap. If you need to do BIOS updates, don't use third party app's rather manually download(after cross referencing) and install it.

Which two slots do you have the rams populating? Did the issue crop up after Live Update did it's thing?

Jan 6, 2019
I never use the app or any other app to do bios updates. I just downloaded it 2 or 3 days ago but I guess I'll remove it now. The ram is in slots 2 and 4. That's what the manual for the board said