Question LiveKernelEvent 144 Parameter 3003 (USB DEVICES)

green_salad

Commendable
Nov 24, 2018
Greetings

After having to remove all my USB devices from the pc and put it back together later on I am stumbling across this weird error ( title ) and it sometimes forces the pc to restart and others it just freezes if I am in game. At first I did some research and found out it was a GPU driver related issue. After installing 2 different drivers via the DDU I am still having that issue 2-3 times each day. After doing some more research I found out that Parameter 3003 has to do with USB devices. I guess after putting the PC back together I missed all the old USB ports and put things randomly and that causes the issue ? Anyway I just wanted to ask if there is any cmd command that just removes all the usb devices drivers so I let windows install them after rebooting? I tried to remove them separately from device manager but I have plenty with the same name and I don't know which ones I had removed already also mouse stops working so I cant keep doing that +++ I am afraid I might remove something crucial by mistake...

Thanks in advance.