Question LiveKernelEvent144 Parameter 3003 ?

Aug 16, 2022
I have a random BSOD every so often, I tried everything under the sun from 5+ year old forums. One of the first things I came across was gpu drivers. I uninstalled them with DDU, reinstalled latest to no avail. I tried multiple cmd scans and repairs. I got so frustrated with this problem that I wiped my pc. For the first 3 - 4 weeks I didn't run into a problem. I had another BSOD 2 weeks ago so it might be a hardware problem. Booting my pc now displays a message that says 'repairing C: drive' before posting. I have had corrupted files before I wiped. The only problem that has been identifiable has been my C: drive having corrupted files. Sorry for the long rant, if anyone could help me with this, that would be greatly appreciated.

i5-9600k
2070S
970 evo 1Tb

I have a random BSOD every so often, I tried everything under the sun from 5+ year old forums. One of the first things I came across was gpu drivers. I uninstalled them with DDU, reinstalled latest to no avail. I tried multiple cmd scans and repairs. I got so frustrated with this problem that I wiped my pc. For the first 3 - 4 weeks I didn't run into a problem. I had another BSOD 2 weeks ago so it might be a hardware problem. Booting my pc now displays a message that says 'repairing C: drive' before posting. I have had corrupted files before I wiped. The only problem that has been identifiable has been my C: drive having corrupted files. Sorry for the long rant, if anyone could help me with this, that would be greatly appreciated.

i5-9600k
2070S
970 evo 1Tb
Have you ran a health check on the ssd?

Aug 16, 2022
Just to clarify, do you mean a cfs scan on cmd? or the windows scan? like which scan do you mean? also sorry for late reply Im new here and didn't realize I got a response. Also I blue screen without getting an error on my reliability monitor as of late. My last 3 have not gave me an error code. I don't know if that changes anything. Thanks

Aug 16, 2022
Hey I downloaded a random disk checker to see my health and my ssd (which windows is installed on) is fine, but my D drive (Hard drive) is the one that the software says theres a problem on. Could my PC really be blue screening from a drive that windows isn't even dependent on running? This also seems inconsistent with whats going on, cause remember when I said that when I boot my pc my bios says 'Scanning and Repairing C: Drive' (ssd)?

Aug 16, 2022
Hey I downloaded a random disk checker to see my health and my ssd (which windows is installed on) is fine, but my D drive (Hard drive) is the one that the software says theres a problem on. Could my PC really be blue screening from a drive that windows isn't even dependent on running?
Sorry for the barrage of replies

Sorry for the barrage of replies
When the system boots and says scanning c drive that's because it detects something wrong with all drives and it always starts the scan on c drive however goes through all the drives if you watch the whole thing when c drive scan is done it moves in a line through the rest. Yes the other drive dying will cause blues screens especially if it has os files on it your not aware of

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SoapWasTaken Systems 1

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS