Question LiveKernelEvent144 Parameter 3003 ?

Aug 16, 2022
I have a random BSOD every so often, I tried everything under the sun from 5+ year old forums. One of the first things I came across was gpu drivers. I uninstalled them with DDU, reinstalled latest to no avail. I tried multiple cmd scans and repairs. I got so frustrated with this problem that I wiped my pc. For the first 3 - 4 weeks I didn't run into a problem. I had another BSOD 2 weeks ago so it might be a hardware problem. Booting my pc now displays a message that says 'repairing C: drive' before posting. I have had corrupted files before I wiped. The only problem that has been identifiable has been my C: drive having corrupted files. Sorry for the long rant, if anyone could help me with this, that would be greatly appreciated.

i5-9600k
2070S
970 evo 1Tb

I have a random BSOD every so often, I tried everything under the sun from 5+ year old forums. One of the first things I came across was gpu drivers. I uninstalled them with DDU, reinstalled latest to no avail. I tried multiple cmd scans and repairs. I got so frustrated with this problem that I wiped my pc. For the first 3 - 4 weeks I didn't run into a problem. I had another BSOD 2 weeks ago so it might be a hardware problem. Booting my pc now displays a message that says 'repairing C: drive' before posting. I have had corrupted files before I wiped. The only problem that has been identifiable has been my C: drive having corrupted files. Sorry for the long rant, if anyone could help me with this, that would be greatly appreciated.

i5-9600k
2070S
970 evo 1Tb
Have you ran a health check on the ssd?

Aug 16, 2022
Just to clarify, do you mean a cfs scan on cmd? or the windows scan? like which scan do you mean? also sorry for late reply Im new here and didn't realize I got a response. Also I blue screen without getting an error on my reliability monitor as of late. My last 3 have not gave me an error code. I don't know if that changes anything. Thanks

Aug 16, 2022
Hey I downloaded a random disk checker to see my health and my ssd (which windows is installed on) is fine, but my D drive (Hard drive) is the one that the software says theres a problem on. Could my PC really be blue screening from a drive that windows isn't even dependent on running? This also seems inconsistent with whats going on, cause remember when I said that when I boot my pc my bios says 'Scanning and Repairing C: Drive' (ssd)?

Aug 16, 2022
Hey I downloaded a random disk checker to see my health and my ssd (which windows is installed on) is fine, but my D drive (Hard drive) is the one that the software says theres a problem on. Could my PC really be blue screening from a drive that windows isn't even dependent on running?
Sorry for the barrage of replies

Sorry for the barrage of replies
When the system boots and says scanning c drive that's because it detects something wrong with all drives and it always starts the scan on c drive however goes through all the drives if you watch the whole thing when c drive scan is done it moves in a line through the rest. Yes the other drive dying will cause blues screens especially if it has os files on it your not aware of

TRENDING THREADS