"Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> skrev i en meddelelse
news:diper0lv1htb1j96h52luqrl79u0upngos@4ax.com...
> Riboooo! Riboooo!
>
> -Nick

"Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote in message
news:diper0lv1htb1j96h52luqrl79u0upngos@4ax.com...
> Riboooo! Riboooo!
>
> -Nick

Well, it was just desserts mate! have your players diving and crying over
spilt milk, and wasting time, and in the end your ultimately going to pay
the price

Hoorah! Hoorah!

p.s Fantastic Goal by gerrard, that match was pure entertainment!!!

Gerrardddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Get In

Darren

Nick the Greek wrote:
> Riboooo! Riboooo!
>
> -Nick

HA HA HA..he`s a joke!!!

Gareth Phillips wrote:

> "Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote in message
>
>>Riboooo! Riboooo!
>>
>>-Nick
>

> Well, it was just desserts mate! have your players diving and crying over
> spilt milk, and wasting time, and in the end your ultimately going to pay
> the price
>
> Hoorah! Hoorah!
>
> p.s Fantastic Goal by gerrard, that match was pure entertainment!!!

The actors at olympiakos got what they deserved. Faking injuries, only
to lose the game themselves!!

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 22:00:54 +0000 (UTC), "Gareth Phillips"
<gareth47@btinternet.com> wrote:

>"Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote in message
>> Riboooo! Riboooo!
>>
>> -Nick
>
>Well, it was just desserts mate! have your players diving and crying over
>spilt milk, and wasting time, and in the end your ultimately going to pay
>the price
>
>Hoorah! Hoorah!
>
>p.s Fantastic Goal by gerrard, that match was pure entertainment!!!

Although we lost, it was a great game to watch. But please, don't
start the diving thing again, when Riise, Gerrard and Baros were
diving all over our box in the last 25 minutes...

-Nick

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 23:10:09 +0100, "Mr. Pink" <backtokick@ass.no>
wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>> Riboooo! Riboooo!
>>
>> -Nick
>
>HA HA HA..he`s a joke!!!

I guess that's why your fans and players were shaking every time he
was about to shoot a free kick :)

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 22:00:54 +0000 (UTC), "Gareth Phillips"
> <gareth47@btinternet.com> wrote:
>

>>"Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote in message
>>
>>>Riboooo! Riboooo!
>>>
>>>-Nick
>>
>>Well, it was just desserts mate! have your players diving and crying over
>>spilt milk, and wasting time, and in the end your ultimately going to pay
>>the price
>>
>>Hoorah! Hoorah!
>>
>>p.s Fantastic Goal by gerrard, that match was pure entertainment!!!
>>

> Although we lost, it was a great game to watch. But please, don't
> start the diving thing again, when Riise, Gerrard and Baros were
> diving all over our box in the last 25 minutes...
>

> -Nick

Who was diving?? When you get stepped on, you fall. Something Giovanni
should learn.

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 19:07:16 +0100, "Mr. Pink"
<thedeadstaysdead@forever.no> wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>> On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 22:00:54 +0000 (UTC), "Gareth Phillips"
>> <gareth47@btinternet.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote in message

>>>Well, it was just desserts mate! have your players diving and crying over
>>>spilt milk, and wasting time, and in the end your ultimately going to pay
>>>the price
>>>
>>>Hoorah! Hoorah!
>>>
>>>p.s Fantastic Goal by gerrard, that match was pure entertainment!!!
>>>

>> Although we lost, it was a great game to watch. But please, don't
>> start the diving thing again, when Riise, Gerrard and Baros were
>> diving all over our box in the last 25 minutes...
>>

>> -Nick
>
>Who was diving?? When you get stepped on, you fall. Something Giovanni
>should learn.

Gerrard is a fine diver. Always, the EPL included.

-Nick

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 19:42:09 +0100, "Mr. Pink"
<thedeadstaysdead@forever.no> wrote:

>I always feel tired...but I neve exercise eiher...besides the
>bedroom-boogie...hehe. Rivaldo has lost a great deal, but maybe that`s
>why he plays in olympiakos (no offence nick) instead of a bigger club.

No offence taken. There are really no bigger clubs than Olympiakos :)

>Oh well, anything is possible.....now Barcelona wants Carew...

What for ? to wipe the rest rooms clean ?

> On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 22:00:54 +0000 (UTC), "Gareth Phillips"
> <gareth47@btinternet.com> wrote:
>

> >"Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote in message
> >> Riboooo! Riboooo!
> >>
> >> -Nick
> >
> >Well, it was just desserts mate! have your players diving and crying over
> >spilt milk, and wasting time, and in the end your ultimately going to pay
> >the price
> >
> >Hoorah! Hoorah!
> >
> >p.s Fantastic Goal by gerrard, that match was pure entertainment!!!
> >

> Although we lost, it was a great game to watch. But please, don't
> start the diving thing again, when Riise, Gerrard and Baros were
> diving all over our box in the last 25 minutes...

Must've been watching a different game eh? Baros wasn't even on the pitch
for the last 15mins. Mellor gets hacked in the box from behind and doesn't
appeal. LFC's second goal could've very easily been from the spot.

Swings and roundabouts.

"Hey... it's Enrico Palazzo!!!"

> -Nick

> Must've been watching a different game eh? Baros wasn't even on the pitch
> for the last 15mins. Mellor gets hacked in the box from behind and doesn't
> appeal. LFC's second goal could've very easily been from the spot.

Agree entirely

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 09:52:59 +1100, "Enrico Palazzo"
<zedNOSPAMcee@zipworld.com.au> wrote:

>"Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 22:00:54 +0000 (UTC), "Gareth Phillips"
>> <gareth47@btinternet.com> wrote:
>>

>> >"Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote in message

>> >Well, it was just desserts mate! have your players diving and crying over
>> >spilt milk, and wasting time, and in the end your ultimately going to pay
>> >the price
>> >
>> >Hoorah! Hoorah!
>> >
>> >p.s Fantastic Goal by gerrard, that match was pure entertainment!!!
>> >

>> Although we lost, it was a great game to watch. But please, don't
>> start the diving thing again, when Riise, Gerrard and Baros were
>> diving all over our box in the last 25 minutes...
>>

>Must've been watching a different game eh? Baros wasn't even on the pitch
>for the last 15mins. Mellor gets hacked in the box from behind and doesn't
>appeal. LFC's second goal could've very easily been from the spot.
>
>Swings and roundabouts.

Must have been reading a different post, eh? I said last 25 minutes.
And Mellor was only slightly touched and dived. If he was hacked he
surely wouldn't be able to get up and score the second goal.

-Nick

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 08:39:43 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
<eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>Giovanni and Rivaldo are both attacking midfielders that you can call
>forwarders on FM language.
>None were high profile scorers ever, but creative attackers.

Exactly.

-Nick

"mentalalien"

> > Must've been watching a different game eh? Baros wasn't even on the
pitch
> > for the last 15mins. Mellor gets hacked in the box from behind and
doesn't
> > appeal. LFC's second goal could've very easily been from the spot.

Or Geovanni uses his hands in the area...

Regards
Lars

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 20:13:11 +0100, "Mr. Pink"
<thedeadstaysdead@forever.no> wrote:

>Rivaldo is the most scoring brazillian in the champions league though
>(along with jardel). Giovanni i hadn`t heard of until the liverpool game...

That's because he has never scored in an away game in the CL.
Besides that though he was part of the great Barca team alongside
Rivaldo and Sonny Anderson.

-Nick

>>> We don't have 2 running and hard working strikers. Heck, we don't even
>>> have ONE real striker. Giovanni is not a striker and neither are
>>> Okkas, Castillo or Rivaldo. What can you do, that's how things are.
>>>
>>> -Nick
>> Giovanni and Rivaldo are both attacking midfielders that you can
>> call forwarders on FM language.
>> None were high profile scorers ever, but creative attackers.
>>

> Rivaldo is the most scoring brazillian in the champions league though
> (along with jardel). Giovanni i hadn`t heard of until the liverpool
> game...

so you haven't chatch much of Bracelona history lately...

--
The Brazilian Man

Em Mon, 13 Dec 2004 08:54:40 -0200, The Brazilian Man
<eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> escreveu:

>>> Giovanni and Rivaldo are both attacking midfielders that you can
>>> call forwarders on FM language.
>>> None were high profile scorers ever, but creative attackers.
>>>

>> Rivaldo is the most scoring brazillian in the champions league though
>> (along with jardel). Giovanni i hadn`t heard of until the liverpool
>> game...
>
> so you haven't chatch much of Bracelona history lately...

Barcelona*

--
The Brazilian Man