LIVERPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

kerplunkuk

Sunhill scribbled :
> YYYYEEEEEAAAAAH!!!

That was the worst game of football I have seen in a long time. The
Linesman in the first half was dire.
--
Remove [dot] to reply
Gamertag: Devil Ray UK

Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com> wrote in news:425d863b$1
@news.broadpark.no:

> YYYYEEEEEAAAAAH!!!

Congratulations... it means at least one English team in the ECL final.
Could we finally see someone match our truimph in '99? I hope so...

On a side-note, and not trying to take anything away from L'pool, Juve
were awful! What the hell has happened to them?

My tip to lift the trophy is still Milan though, sheer class.

--
PG

On 13 Apr 2005 21:00:14 GMT, PivotalG wrote:

> Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com> wrote in news:425d863b$1
> @news.broadpark.no:
>
>> YYYYEEEEEAAAAAH!!!
>
> Congratulations... it means at least one English team in the ECL final.
> Could we finally see someone match our truimph in '99? I hope so...
>
> On a side-note, and not trying to take anything away from L'pool, Juve
> were awful! What the hell has happened to them?
>
> My tip to lift the trophy is still Milan though, sheer class.

Juve were very disappointing, it's amazing how things change during the
course of a season they were drilled with millitary precision defensively
earlier in the season.

For the sake of my sanity I hope that Milan will win the competition.

--
- / - Daniel - / -

Toby

On 13 Apr 2005 21:00:14 GMT, PivotalG <pivotalgubbins@nospamsent.com> wrote:

>Could we finally see someone match our truimph in '99? I hope so...

tosser!

Maybe if an English team were to win it, it would be deserved - not an over
rated fluke as in '99

Btw, may I ask which city you are from?

a bitter, but righteous Blue.

"PivotalG" <pivotalgubbins@nospamsent.com> wrote in message
> Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com> wrote in news:425d863b$1
> @news.broadpark.no:
>
>> YYYYEEEEEAAAAAH!!!
>
> Congratulations... it means at least one English team in the ECL final.

You mean the semi-final :p

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 21:56:15 GMT, Toby <toby@msdn.com> wrote:

>On 13 Apr 2005 21:00:14 GMT, PivotalG <pivotalgubbins@nospamsent.com> wrote:
>
>>Could we finally see someone match our truimph in '99? I hope so...
>

>tosser!
>
>Maybe if an English team were to win it, it would be deserved - not an over
>rated fluke as in '99

hmm, not being funny but calling chelsea an "english" team is getting
harder and harder ;) (tho tbf, your two best players are english, but
then in 99, so were man uniteds)

>Btw, may I ask which city you are from?
>
>a bitter, but righteous Blue.

from surrey ;)
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 22:27:52 GMT, Chris F wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 21:56:15 GMT, Toby <toby@msdn.com> wrote:
>
>>On 13 Apr 2005 21:00:14 GMT, PivotalG <pivotalgubbins@nospamsent.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Could we finally see someone match our truimph in '99? I hope so...
>>

>>tosser!
>>
>>Maybe if an English team were to win it, it would be deserved - not an over
>>rated fluke as in '99
>>
> hmm, not being funny but calling chelsea an "english" team is getting
> harder and harder ;) (tho tbf, your two best players are english, but
> then in 99, so were man uniteds)
>
>>Btw, may I ask which city you are from?
>>
>>a bitter, but righteous Blue.
>
> from surrey ;)

I thought that was a Man Utd stronghold?

--
- / - Daniel - / -

Jabberwocky

"Toby" <toby@msdn.com> wrote in message
> On 13 Apr 2005 21:00:14 GMT, PivotalG <pivotalgubbins@nospamsent.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Could we finally see someone match our truimph in '99? I hope so...
>

> tosser!
>
> Maybe if an English team were to win it, it would be deserved - not an
> over
> rated fluke as in '99
>
> Btw, may I ask which city you are from?
>
> a bitter, but righteous Blue.

I'd rather man u win something through 2 injury time goals in a fluke than a
team spend 200 mil over 2 seasons to win it.

Plus lets not talk about flukes when 2 of lampards goals against bayern (1
in first leg, 1 in second) only went in because of deflections.

--
`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;

Admin of one of the best FM sites around:
http://www.fmunderground.net/

View my Story / Poem profile on :
http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/shadowalk

Chris F wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 21:56:15 GMT, Toby <toby@msdn.com> wrote:
>

>>On 13 Apr 2005 21:00:14 GMT, PivotalG <pivotalgubbins@nospamsent.com> wrote:
>>

>>>Could we finally see someone match our truimph in '99? I hope so...
>>

>>tosser!
>>
>>Maybe if an English team were to win it, it would be deserved - not an over
>>rated fluke as in '99
>>

> hmm, not being funny but calling chelsea an "english" team is getting
> harder and harder ;) (tho tbf, your two best players are english, but
> then in 99, so were man uniteds)
>

>>Btw, may I ask which city you are from?
>>
>>a bitter, but righteous Blue.
>

> from surrey ;)

Erm - ck - hope you don't think that was me posting the above?!?!

And anyways - I'm from Sussex ;-)

--
"Arsenal are the football club with class and dignity in English
football. " - Ian Harvey, April 2005

Jabberwocky wrote:
> "Toby" <toby@msdn.com> wrote in message
>
>>On 13 Apr 2005 21:00:14 GMT, PivotalG <pivotalgubbins@nospamsent.com>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>Could we finally see someone match our truimph in '99? I hope so...
>>

>>tosser!
>>
>>Maybe if an English team were to win it, it would be deserved - not an
>>over
>>rated fluke as in '99
>>
>>Btw, may I ask which city you are from?
>>
>>a bitter, but righteous Blue.
>

> I'd rather man u win something through 2 injury time goals in a fluke than a
> team spend 200 mil over 2 seasons to win it.
>
> Plus lets not talk about flukes when 2 of lampards goals against bayern (1
> in first leg, 1 in second) only went in because of deflections.

And then one of Bayern Munich's goals was through a wonderful dive by
Ballack, and then Pizarro was offside when the header was saved in the
2nd game!

--

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 22:27:52 GMT, Chris F <chris@asif.com> wrote:

>from surrey ;)

Unfortunately you all mistook my allegiance. ;-)

I said 'bitter blue '- ie a Man City fan (from Manchester - born about
500yds from Maine Road) why would a Chelsea fan be bitter, they're going to
win the league and (hopefully) they or Liverpool will win the Champions
league for Britain and glory! (please note the last 3 words are not to be
taken too seriously, erm that goes for all of it really...)

PS For purposes of personal bitterness, Man Utd$$ are not British in Europe.
;-)

ta ta
#
T.

KerplunKuK wrote:
> Sunhill scribbled :
>
>>YYYYEEEEEAAAAAH!!!
>

> That was the worst game of football I have seen in a long time. The
> Linesman in the first half was dire.

Yeah, kept giving Liverpool everything, Juve might have scored if a few
of them went there way. Liverpool were lucky to survive in Turin and I
mean that literally as well, I'm suprised no one was killed!!!

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 06:56:33 +0100, Toby Briggs wrote:

> Chris F wrote:

>>>tosser!
>>>
>>>Maybe if an English team were to win it, it would be deserved - not an over
>>>rated fluke as in '99
>>>

>> hmm, not being funny but calling chelsea an "english" team is getting
>> harder and harder ;) (tho tbf, your two best players are english, but
>> then in 99, so were man uniteds)
>>

>>>Btw, may I ask which city you are from?
>>>
>>>a bitter, but righteous Blue.
>>

>> from surrey ;)
>
> Erm - ck - hope you don't think that was me posting the above?!?!
>
> And anyways - I'm from Sussex ;-)

And that makes it better? :p

--
- / - Daniel - / -

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 06:57:40 +0100, Toby Briggs wrote:

> Jabberwocky wrote:
>> "Toby" <toby@msdn.com> wrote in message

>>>tosser!
>>>
>>>Maybe if an English team were to win it, it would be deserved - not an
>>>over
>>>rated fluke as in '99
>>>
>>>Btw, may I ask which city you are from?
>>>
>>>a bitter, but righteous Blue.
>>

>> I'd rather man u win something through 2 injury time goals in a fluke than a
>> team spend 200 mil over 2 seasons to win it.
>>
>> Plus lets not talk about flukes when 2 of lampards goals against bayern (1
>> in first leg, 1 in second) only went in because of deflections.
>>

> And then one of Bayern Munich's goals was through a wonderful dive by
> Ballack, and then Pizarro was offside when the header was saved in the
> 2nd game!

I'll be honest, I don't want Chelsea to win it cos there is no arguing with
winning the CL really is there? Even though we've won more trophies and the
fact that if Chelsea won the premiership for the next decade they still
wouldn't have more championships, it will always come back to "But have you
won the CL?"

It's exactly the way it is with Man Utd fans. And take that and sprinkle
on top the new found swagger and arrogance that some Chelsea fans have it
would be a nightmare!

My prefered scenario: Liverpool scrape through after having 30 players
injured to face Milan who just murdered PSV. Liverpool get battered so
badly by Milan that everyone forgets that Liverpool were in the final.

--
- / - Daniel - / -

Em Wed, 13 Apr 2005 22:49:20 +0100, Daniel Marsh
<danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> escreveu:

> On 13 Apr 2005 21:00:14 GMT, PivotalG wrote:
>
>> Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com> wrote in news:425d863b$1
>> @news.broadpark.no:
>>
>>> YYYYEEEEEAAAAAH!!!
>>
>> Congratulations... it means at least one English team in the ECL final.
>> Could we finally see someone match our truimph in '99? I hope so...
>>
>> On a side-note, and not trying to take anything away from L'pool, Juve
>> were awful! What the hell has happened to them?
>>
>> My tip to lift the trophy is still Milan though, sheer class.
>

> Juve were very disappointing, it's amazing how things change during the
> course of a season they were drilled with millitary precision defensively
> earlier in the season.
>
> For the sake of my sanity I hope that Milan will win the competition.

I'm afraid you will need mental care soon! :)

--
Eduardo Liguori
Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:

Em Wed, 13 Apr 2005 22:27:52 GMT, Chris F <chris@asif.com> escreveu:

> On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 21:56:15 GMT, Toby <toby@msdn.com> wrote:
>
>> On 13 Apr 2005 21:00:14 GMT, PivotalG <pivotalgubbins@nospamsent.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Could we finally see someone match our truimph in '99? I hope so...
>>

>> tosser!
>>
>> Maybe if an English team were to win it, it would be deserved - not an
>> over
>> rated fluke as in '99
>>
> hmm, not being funny but calling chelsea an "english" team is getting
> harder and harder ;) (tho tbf, your two best players are english, but
> then in 99, so were man uniteds)

Cole, Terry and Lampard, pls call them 3, and to be honest we should
mention the 4th almost blow it up (Johnson) :)

--

Em Thu, 14 Apr 2005 04:22:47 GMT, Jabberwocky <jibberjabber@gmail.com>
escreveu:

> "Toby" <toby@msdn.com> wrote in message
>> On 13 Apr 2005 21:00:14 GMT, PivotalG <pivotalgubbins@nospamsent.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Could we finally see someone match our truimph in '99? I hope so...
>>

>> tosser!
>>
>> Maybe if an English team were to win it, it would be deserved - not an
>> over
>> rated fluke as in '99
>>
>> Btw, may I ask which city you are from?
>>
>> a bitter, but righteous Blue.
>
> I'd rather man u win something through 2 injury time goals in a fluke
> than a
> team spend 200 mil over 2 seasons to win it.
>
> Plus lets not talk about flukes when 2 of lampards goals against bayern
> (1
> in first leg, 1 in second) only went in because of deflections.

it's so nice to see you on this mood :)

--
Eduardo Liguori
Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 11:12:43 -0300, "Eduardo Lima Liguori"
<eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>Em Wed, 13 Apr 2005 22:27:52 GMT, Chris F <chris@asif.com> escreveu:
>
>> On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 21:56:15 GMT, Toby <toby@msdn.com> wrote:

>>> tosser!
>>>
>>> Maybe if an English team were to win it, it would be deserved - not an
>>> over
>>> rated fluke as in '99
>>>
>> hmm, not being funny but calling chelsea an "english" team is getting
>> harder and harder ;) (tho tbf, your two best players are english, but
>> then in 99, so were man uniteds)
>>

>Cole, Terry and Lampard, pls call them 3, and to be honest we should
>mention the 4th almost blow it up (Johnson) :)

cole hasnt been consistently good, hes hit a good run of form in the
last 4-6 weeks, but he was pretty poor earlier in the season.
--

Chris F wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 11:12:43 -0300, "Eduardo Lima Liguori"
> <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>>>hmm, not being funny but calling chelsea an "english" team is getting
>>>harder and harder ;) (tho tbf, your two best players are english, but
>>>then in 99, so were man uniteds)
>>>

>>Cole, Terry and Lampard, pls call them 3, and to be honest we should
>>mention the 4th almost blow it up (Johnson) :)
>

> cole hasnt been consistently good, hes hit a good run of form in the
> last 4-6 weeks, but he was pretty poor earlier in the season.

Agree with that ck.

Cole, since he's played regularly, has been outstanding - and it shows,
as he's staying on his feet in tackles, tracking back (thought he
covered Huth brilliantly).

--

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 11:11:14 -0300, Eduardo Lima Liguori wrote:

> Em Wed, 13 Apr 2005 22:49:20 +0100, Daniel Marsh
> <danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> escreveu:
>
>> On 13 Apr 2005 21:00:14 GMT, PivotalG wrote:
>>
>>> Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com> wrote in news:425d863b$1
>>> @news.broadpark.no:

>>> Congratulations... it means at least one English team in the ECL final.
>>> Could we finally see someone match our truimph in '99? I hope so...
>>>
>>> On a side-note, and not trying to take anything away from L'pool, Juve
>>> were awful! What the hell has happened to them?
>>>
>>> My tip to lift the trophy is still Milan though, sheer class.
>>

>> Juve were very disappointing, it's amazing how things change during the
>> course of a season they were drilled with millitary precision defensively
>> earlier in the season.
>>
>> For the sake of my sanity I hope that Milan will win the competition.
>>

> I'm afraid you will need mental care soon! :)

It's about 20 minutes to the nearest loony bin, so I'll be sure to check
myself in.

--
- / - Daniel - / -

Toby

On 14 Apr 2005 17:06:15 GMT, PivotalG <pivotalgubbins@nospamsent.com> wrote:

>So Tony, what's your problem?

Erm, it's Tony, but it's no problem. ;-)

I like your honesty re MU and I apologise for using the word 'tosser', but
your statement did seem a little arrogant on first reading. However, as I've
already pointed out - I'm a bitter blue (City) and so it was my duty to
react!!!

#
T.

Toby

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 18:34:44 GMT, Toby <toby@msdn.com> wrote:

>Erm, it's Tony, but it's no problem. ;-)

D'oh!!! Toby ffs! I can't even get it right myself!!!

ah well...

#
T.

Toby <toby@msdn.com> wrote in

> Erm, it's Tony, but it's no problem. ;-)
>
> I like your honesty re MU and I apologise for using the word
> 'tosser', but your statement did seem a little arrogant on first
> reading. However, as I've already pointed out - I'm a bitter blue
> (City) and so it was my duty to react!!!

Heh, I see what you mean... didn't mean it in the arrogant sense. To
be honest, to think an English side has won the CL once since it
changed formats is disappointing. Man Utd should have done a lot
better and won it at least once more. Arsenal are similar, much as it
pains me to say, if they could of pulled together their domestic form
they could have also won it.

You have nothing to be bitter about, Toby, as your team have a great
chance this year. Though I'd say Milan are the better team, I have a
feeling it is your year. You have team spirit similar to that on Utd
on '99, you've had the breaks when you needed them and you've scraped
results when they matter most.

I'm going to side with L'pool for the semis, simply because they are
the underdogs and that is how I tend to support teams when I'm
neutral. I do think they'll give you a good game, your form has
slipped just a little recently, especially defensively. Is Robben
back for the semis? He could make the difference.

Right, need to go to bed, one more day till the weekend.

:)

--
PG

> I'd rather man u win something through 2 injury time goals in a fluke
> than a team spend 200 mil over 2 seasons to win it.
>
> Plus lets not talk about flukes when 2 of lampards goals against
> bayern (1 in first leg, 1 in second) only went in because of
> deflections.

Yes, definitely a bitter man.