Nov 23, 2020
So as the title says i am looking for a tablet to livestream video using only the camera (not games or w.e) . What specs do i need ? Is 2 GB ram enough? (it has to be with 3G or 4G connection).

Solution
Which platform an app will you be using?
I tablet like the Fire HD8 could be just fine for live streaming.
I think one of the most important aspect of livestreaming is a reliable Internet connection.
You need twice the upload speed that the planned stream speed..so I think you need 4G LTE or WiFi.
Depending of the content, you need good audio, since tablets (and phones) will pick all sort of sounds and background noises.
You might want to consider a external mic.
Which platform an app will you be using?
I tablet like the Fire HD8 could be just fine for live streaming.
I think one of the most important aspect of livestreaming is a reliable Internet connection.
You need twice the upload speed that the planned stream speed..so I think you need 4G LTE or WiFi.
Depending of the content, you need good audio, since tablets (and phones) will pick all sort of sounds and background noises.
You might want to consider a external mic.

Solution
"Live streaming" means many different things. Skype call with three other people is "live". Teams / Zoom / GoToMeeting etc is "Live". If you think about Youtube / other platforms, you have to try.

And while RAM is important factor, CPU power is more important for good video quality.

Oct 8, 2020
I would recommend you to go for 3 GB RAM and 5G supported Tablet for good speed. Camera at least 5-8 MP in front and 13 MP in back (whichever you wish to use). And it would be better if you use an external mic to block the sound you don't wish to be in the stream.