Seltop

Reputable
Dec 11, 2019
Well, My 5 out of 5 Corsair LL120s are not responding to any rgb commands but to RPM or thers they do
3 of them Corsair iCue wont even connect to

PLEASE HELP!

https://ibb.co/pwdZV2W - Thats how it looks like (<-- that a URL to a photo the I took

Seltop

Reputable
Dec 11, 2019
Well I know that the usb is connected but idk about the others there was a splitter and a thing that I think controlls the rgb that came in the case (Corsair spec-Omega RGB)

bignastyid

Titan
well one is not connected at all so hes not working but the rest work but rgb wont turn on.... in all five of them
I was referring to the lights. If one is working and one is not try swapping the ports they are plugged into on the hub. This will tell us if its the port on the hub or the fan.

Also are all the fans LL or are you mixing LL and HD(what comes with the case)?

Seltop

Reputable
Dec 11, 2019
Thats how the story went
  1. All the light were on but fans wont spin
  2. I download corsair iCue light are off and nothing works
  3. I check and I see that I forgot to plug the cables that connect to the motherboard
  4. I plug the cables and the fans spin but rgb still wont work
  5. I come to you people

This may be helpful, probably not.
My lighting:
Corsair Ht100i pro, connected to MB CPU headers, Sata power, USB to MB
Corsair ML120 PRO 120mm Premium Magnetic Levitation RGB LED PWM Fan with Lighting Node 3 Pack, Fans connected to MB, Sata power, and another USB connection(ran a cable to a USB at back of machine) 3 fans connected to lighting node. Icue sees each device but control is trickier, I haven't played around in a bit so updates may have changed things.
One time I was able to control both with different lighting effects, but now what's is set on one is displayed on all. There are two drop lists for effects that change operation. Software could be better!
Note that my Cpu cooler and the lighting node needed a USB connection to communicate to Icue.