When loading/editing GPOs from a DC AD that isnt in the first site that
doesnt contain the FSMO the GPOs load from the 'first site' default FSMO
server.

This can take time to open the Administrative Templates section as the .adms
load over the wan link.

Can I edit/load the GPOs from the local AD/SYSVOL so that the modified GPOs
sync back during the replication?

Cheers

Tim

If your are using the GPMC to edit your gpo's then you can do this. Expand
out the gpmc until you get to the domain you are editing>right click>change
domain controller>choose the dc you want to edit.

Philip Nunn