[SOLVED] "local area connection doesn't have a valid ip configuration" problem

kostepop

Reputable
May 23, 2018
Every 2-5h my internet disapears on my win 7 desktop, and when i troubleshoot the network adapter it says "local area connection doesn't have a valid ip configuration fixed" and i works again.
When i had straight from the wall internet that didnt happen, but when i got the router it started happening

Solution
sound like you set a static IP that is already used on another device on your system or vice versa, I suggest you go to your "View Network Connections" then right click on your current connection and select "properties" then double click on IP4 and set Ip to be obtained automatically. then click ok and reboot your computer.
I would repeat this process for all devices that do not need a static IUP (server or gaming station) and if you need a static IP to go to your router IP table and set that IP properly for the device you want to have a static IP so the DHCP of your router will ONLY assign that device that number.
sound like you set a static IP that is already used on another device on your system or vice versa, I suggest you go to your "View Network Connections" then right click on your current connection and select "properties" then double click on IP4 and set Ip to be obtained automatically. then click ok and reboot your computer.
I would repeat this process for all devices that do not need a static IUP (server or gaming station) and if you need a static IP to go to your router IP table and set that IP properly for the device you want to have a static IP so the DHCP of your router will ONLY assign that device that number.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS