Sep 24, 2019
So I turned on my PC today and it booted up into advanced repair mode. It says that my local c drive is corrupted. I've tried to scan it through the repair mode aswell as trying to factory reset the PC but it does not work, as it says 'there was a problem resetting your pc'

Not sure what else to do here, im assuming my hard drive is gone and i'll have to buy a new one

Solution
So I turned on my PC today and it booted up into advanced repair mode. It says that my local c drive is corrupted. I've tried to scan it through the repair mode aswell as trying to factory reset the PC but it does not work, as it says 'there was a problem resetting your pc'

Not sure what else to do here, im assuming my hard drive is gone and i'll have to buy a new one
That does sound like a possibility. Do you have a good working PC? If so, go to this site:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
Select the "create installation media" option.
Put a blank flash drive into the computer (or one you don't mind being written over) and tell it to write data to the flash drive.
When that is done, put your...

That does sound like a possibility. Do you have a good working PC? If so, go to this site:
Put a blank flash drive into the computer (or one you don't mind being written over) and tell it to write data to the flash drive.
When that is done, put your flash drive into your broken computer.

I would suggest that you first see if the repair option works with the flash drive installed. If not, you will need to let it re-install Windows. If that process fails, it probably is time to replace the drive.

Solution
Sep 24, 2019
When that is done, put your flash drive into your broken computer.

I would suggest that you first see if the repair option works with the flash drive installed. If not, you will need to let it re-install Windows. If that process fails, it probably is time to replace the drive.

So I did this, it seems to have worked I think. I can now boot into windows like normal, however its completely fresh and I seem to have lost all my applications, however, when I go into my files, my local c drive still has all the applications and data it used to have.

Is there anyway I can get my stuff back?