local network : 0x80070035 since last W10 updates

Jun 14, 2018
Hi,

I'm getting tired of their updates... I can no longer access systematically other shared disks on my network, yet reachable by shortcuts on each, since the latest windows 10 updates. It works sometimes, let's say one time on 10.

I already had this problem 3 weeks ago and to avoid wasting time, I went back to an old setup via Acronis True Image. Problem fixed.

But I have not blocked the updates, and of course since the last updates, it crashes again... As soon as a PC undergoes the update it becomes unreachable and can not join the others. But PC's that have not been updated recently seem fine.

I tried everything here:
https://windowsreport.com/0x80070035-internal-network/

But nothing works.

Of course I can go back again with Acronis, but maybe anybody experienced this ?

Thanks

There is a option hidden someplace in win 10 that tells it not to update the device drivers. I had similar issues when windows insisted on updating a video driver and it would boot to a black screen.

Now that you can set ethernet to metered to prevent updates I generally manually take updates 2 or 3 months after they put out big releases to avoid issues. I still have it set to not update any device drivers....at least you are lucky you can see error messages black screen is a blind boot restore image.