Local policies for Windows 2000 workgroup mode

jp

Is there a way to enfore policies in workgroup mode via gpedit? I tried to set the policies up, but everytime I logoff they disappear. Thanks for the help.

You need to configure local policy on each computer and it will apply
equally to each user, including adminisrtrators, that logon to that machine.
What settings are not persistent?? --- Steve