[SOLVED] Lock cursor to main display while gaming fullscreen

durangod

Honorable
Aug 10, 2016
Hi, I have 3 displays and i want to lock my cursor to the main display while gaming in full screen, i dont want to play in windows mode. At the moment when i play i can move the cursor right or left to any of the other displays and it effects game play.

I have also tried modifying the windows display area by moving the other two displays at an angle. The problem is that i can go to another display if i want by moving the cursor at an angle, but it is very hard to get it back, does not seem to work that way to go back, i got it back to the main display but i dont know how i did it. Maybe there is a quick code to do this.

Is there some respectable software (open source is fine) that will allow me to stay on the main display when i play games, but also allow me to bounce to another display if i need to use another display for the web or something else, sort of like a toggle key.

I am using GeForce Experience as well.

here is my setup

System
Windows 10 Home

GPU
Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 Extreme (just as good or better than a GTX 1060 ) This was a special edition. 4GB
Intel HD Graphics 530 1GB

Motherboard
MSI Z170A Gaming M5 (MS-7977)

Solution
Got it, i think. I used displayfusion software to set up a key function to lock the mouse cursor on the game screen, seems to work great so far. Then when i am done gaming or need to use a different display i can just execute the key function again to set mouse cursor back to normal so it travels to another display.

durangod

Honorable
Aug 10, 2016
Got it, i think. I used displayfusion software to set up a key function to lock the mouse cursor on the game screen, seems to work great so far. Then when i am done gaming or need to use a different display i can just execute the key function again to set mouse cursor back to normal so it travels to another display.

Solution