Lock Down Problem - Start menu

I am in the process of locking down a computer running terminal services on
a windows 2000 server.
I want to remove the "Programs" folder from the "Start" menu.
I am unable to find a registry setting to "Hide Programs" or "No Programs".

Any suggestions on hiding the Programs file will be appreciated.

Thanks.
Doug

Hi Doug

I don't think there is one. A good document that covers desktop lockdown
is:

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windows2000serv/deploy/confeat/grppolsc.mspx

You might be able to achieve your wider goals by implementing one of the
options in here (or adapting one).

Kind regards
--
Mark Renoden [MSFT]