Chris

Hi,
Is it possible to lock down a few features in Messenger? Like emoticons
toolbar, Account Settings etc. I am using messenger with Live Communication
Server and I don't want my user to edit the account settings as well as add
their msn passport messenger? How can I disable that?

Thanks

zak

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2004

Use the Rtcclient.adm administrative template that comes
on the Live Communications Server 2003 CD

Chris

Thanks!