Locked out of phone s9plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2018
I am locked out of my Samsung galaxy 9plus and it happened when I tried to take pin number off as my son was coming to the phone earlier ever morning so I wanted to use only fingerprint and now it is saying that someone has attempted to reset phone to factory settings and I don't have access to the email or phone that was smart switch from. I still have everything that Phone Came with all serial numbers and I can't afford to have a phone that is now a $2 thousand dollar paperweight it has everything on it even had a sd card and I have been trying to even purchase a new simchip to get my recovery information and I have been told that my number is now not available for me to have been giving to someone else as I hadn't used in 12 months so I need you to contact me immediately so I can get the right information to restart my phone. I am hoping that you are able to get my recovery information and reset the phone to factory settings because I have spent alot of money and the photos from my twin pregnancy are all on that Phone .I will give you current details for you to contact me immediately so [don't post your email address on the forum]. Email address that i had to create is [don't post your email address on the forum] .
My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S9 Please .