locked out of shared documents

I'm the only user of my computer in my home (I live alone), and for several
weeks I cannot open or access the Shared Documents folder, even though I'm an
admin on the machine. The folder has also been renamed "Documents". Any ideas
on what to do?

I have the same problem and everything that I have tried is to no avail. In
addition, I cannot go into SAFE mode. The only addition to my laptop since
the update to SP2 was the addition of a wireless router.

totally confused wrote:

> I'm the only user of my computer in my home (I live alone), and for several
> weeks I cannot open or access the Shared Documents folder, even though I'm an
> admin on the machine. The folder has also been renamed "Documents". Any ideas
> on what to do?
Hi

See if taking ownership helps:

the 1328 page Scripting Guide: