jeff

I have an XP workstation. I want to setup a user on it, so that they can
only start up one program and nothing else. Can I do this in XP? If so,
can someone explain where I would change the person's rights?

HOW TO: Use the Group Policy Editor to Manage Local Computer Policy in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307882&Product=winxp

Please visit the experts in the Group Policy newsgroup

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP