Logging into forum is a hassle

opentoe

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2004
I use Chrome as my browser. Refuse to use Internet Explorer. I must have reset my password 3 or 4 times in the last 2 days to log into the forum. I know my password, but have to keep resetting it log back into the board. Is there an issue? I wish they would switch to discourse!

Solution
As I understand it, the login page is specifically built to confuse automated tools - mainly spambots, but anything that tries to remember passwords is collateral damage. Try excluding the site from any kind of password vault.

Also, I would suggest trying clearing cookies. It's possible you've got something broken in there.
As I understand it, the login page is specifically built to confuse automated tools - mainly spambots, but anything that tries to remember passwords is collateral damage. Try excluding the site from any kind of password vault.

Also, I would suggest trying clearing cookies. It's possible you've got something broken in there.

Solution

Spaztic One

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2014
I've had some mild issues in the past, but clearing cookies and resetting passwords has fixed that. My biggest issue is simply navigating the site on mobile. It's a pain trying to get anywhere on mobile.