logging on recovery console password problems

XP home will not let me logg on to the recovery console. After putting in the
disk for SYSTEM SETUP the pressing any key to continue. It ask's what system
do i want to logg on to. I then press one and it asks me for my password
(which i don not know) and i have to restart. I donnot have the Recover
Console already on the system and i need to run Enable RPCSS
Service_Auto_Start. Is there anyway to run the recovery console without the
password?

Malke

chickenbone wrote:

> XP home will not let me logg on to the recovery console. After putting
> in the disk for SYSTEM SETUP the pressing any key to continue. It
> ask's what system do i want to logg on to. I then press one and it
> asks me for my password (which i don not know) and i have to restart.
> I donnot have the Recover Console already on the system and i need to
> run Enable RPCSS Service_Auto_Start. Is there anyway to run the
> recovery console without the password?

Usually the Recovery Console password is just a blank. Try just hitting
the Enter key.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers