Logitech Driving force wheel wont calibrate fully and it has two lights blinking simultaneously

bobbyroberts310

Prominent
Dec 30, 2017
Alright so i recently acquired a Logitech Driving Force pro and i plugged it into my PC just fine earlier today and it was working but 900 degree turning wasnt on and neither was forcefeedback. After downloading the Driver and doing a button combination (R3, Select, Left paddle shifter) it switched between 200 and 900 degree turning. but THEN i decided to be a ♥♥♥♥up and decide to do (R3,Select,Right paddleshifter) and after doing that my wheel only turns all the way to the right and wont turn to the left when it calibrates and now both LED lights are blinking green at the same time and no buttons are working. ANY help would be appreciated. Also im on windows 10. and i tried to delete the drivers and redownload them but it didnt work the first time. i might do it again. any suggestions? Im at my wits end here.
Do you think its a broken encoder? but even if it was it would still work a little bit right? i mean NOTHING works. at all. Its being detected in windows i think but thats about it. I just got this like a day ago

bobbyroberts310

Prominent
Dec 30, 2017
Nevermind. I fixed it myself. So the problem was is that it wasnt calibrating right because of a stuck mechanism of where it thinks its in 180 degrees but its trying to calibrate with 900 degrees. So what i did was unscrew the casing and press one of the two calibration switches in the casing while it was calibrating when i plug it in. somehow someway that fixed everything to the point where i dont need to do that anymore and i can switch modes like normal. so i put the casing back on and its working fine now.
If anyone has any problems watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDwQEPt6Wv8
to see what i mean. I hope this helps someone.