[SOLVED] Logitech f710 drivers not working on boot

Rui Neves

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2014
My logitech f710 seems to not load drivers when it boot up , before windows 10 1909 I was able to install the xbox 360 drivers and fix the issue but now even with xbox drivers it happens the same way , even if I let windows choose the best drivers is the same issue . So since I bought it I have too much work with this but since was bought on second hand I can´t do much more , I can not return it if it was brand new I had returned when I bought it ... but anyway , any recommendations of gamepads for windows 10 ? I was thinking about getting a XBOX 360 wireless controller

Reactions: ajotica

Rui Neves

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2014
Reactions: ajotica
Aug 20, 2020
I am Spanish so I don't know if I have understood you completely well, but you can buy a non-original wireless receiver more easily than the original one, I think, and can make it work too, but you have to do something like in the video I sent.
So, if you want, you can use the f710 again doing that.

Reactions: Rui Neves

Rui Neves

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2014
I am Spanish so I don't know if I have understood you completely well, but you can buy a non-original wireless receiver more easily than the original one, I think, and can make it work too, but you have to do something like in the video I sent.
So, if you want, you can use the f710 again doing that.
I bought one xbox controller used with the orioginal receiver . I know that even fake ones can work to with that you have said in the video but if I did bought the fake one I would have that work that you have shown like I would have with the logitech f710 , I bought the xbox 360 controller and the original receiver because it´s plug & play so is very simple to use and one less problem to think about....