[SOLVED] Logitech G Hub doesn't detect G733?

st3phanoh

Commendable
Dec 23, 2020
When I first got my logitech G733 everything was fine but now for some reason g hub doesn't even detect it at all?? I've tried everything from plugging it in to a different USB port, reinstalling g hub, even uninstalling the headset from device manager but it still doesn't detect. I just wanted to change the lights on it but now nothing comes up and idk what to do since it used to work just fine

Solution
OK well, you still haven't told me what motherboard you have, but that's fine I guess.
Here are two things you need to download and use.

1st thing is Device Cleanup Tool found at this website
https://www.uwe-sieber.de/misc_tools_e.html

Next is RevoUninstaller found here

Make sure to completely close G-Hub from running.
You need to use the device cleanup tool while your headset adapter is plugged in.
You need to go through and delete all instances of the headset.

Once you've deleted them all, unplug the USB adapter for your headset then load up Revo and find the G-Hub app and use the program to uninstall it.
Once the normal uninstall finishes, you need to...

st3phanoh

Commendable
Dec 23, 2020
interesting.
Make sure you aren't connecting the USB dongle into some kind of USB hub or pass through (pass through being what you find built into monitors, or on a keyboard)

If you haven't yet, try restarting the PC.
I've restarted my computer, turned off g hub and restarted, turned off my headset and restarted, but it still doesn't show up. I've seen others with a similar problem and they all said that their mic was disabled but when I checked my mic was still enabled but it still doesn't show up. I also made sure that the USB dongle is connected directly to my computer and I've tried different USB slots too

Jan 12, 2021
I have the solution!
So I've had this problem too, and I tried everything and then I got it. You just have to do the steps I do! :)
  1. = Right-click on the sound icon in the bottom right corner of the windows taskbar!
  2. = Left-click on "Sounds"
  3. = Click on the output section far left in the new window, that opened!
  4. = Select your Headset! (double left-click)
  5. = Go to characteristics!
  6. = Click on change settings!
  7. = Go to the driver section!
  8. = Now click : deinstall device ( far down )
9.= LAST STEP - Restart your PC!
Just go to GHUB after this and your device should show up! :3
Greetings, Scilicat

st3phanoh

Commendable
Dec 23, 2020
I have the solution!
So I've had this problem too, and I tried everything and then I got it. You just have to do the steps I do! :)
  1. = Right-click on the sound icon in the bottom right corner of the windows taskbar!
  2. = Left-click on "Sounds"
  3. = Click on the output section far left in the new window, that opened!
  4. = Select your Headset! (double left-click)
  5. = Go to characteristics!
  6. = Click on change settings!
  7. = Go to the driver section!
  8. = Now click : deinstall device ( far down )
9.= LAST STEP - Restart your PC!
Just go to GHUB after this and your device should show up! :3
Greetings, Scilicat
it didn't work :(

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
What version of Windows are you using?
Open start menu and type in "Winver" and open that program.
It will tell you something like Version 20H2 (Build 19042.746) or something like that.
Next, tell me if this is a custom built PC (whether you built it yourself or it was pre built custom like an iBuyPower or CyberPowerPC) or if it's a pre built machine from the likes of Dell and HP.

If custom built, please tell me what motherboard you have or if pre built from Dell/HP etc. the model number of your specific machine

st3phanoh

Commendable
Dec 23, 2020
What version of Windows are you using?
Open start menu and type in "Winver" and open that program.
It will tell you something like Version 20H2 (Build 19042.746) or something like that.
Next, tell me if this is a custom built PC (whether you built it yourself or it was pre built custom like an iBuyPower or CyberPowerPC) or if it's a pre built machine from the likes of Dell and HP.

If custom built, please tell me what motherboard you have or if pre built from Dell/HP etc. the model number of your specific machine
It says Version 20H2 (Build 19042.746) , and I am using a custom-built PC

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
OK well, you still haven't told me what motherboard you have, but that's fine I guess.
Here are two things you need to download and use.

1st thing is Device Cleanup Tool found at this website
https://www.uwe-sieber.de/misc_tools_e.html

Next is RevoUninstaller found here

Make sure to completely close G-Hub from running.
You need to use the device cleanup tool while your headset adapter is plugged in.
You need to go through and delete all instances of the headset.

Once you've deleted them all, unplug the USB adapter for your headset then load up Revo and find the G-Hub app and use the program to uninstall it.
Once the normal uninstall finishes, you need to select the advanced search option in Revo, then click on "select all" and "delete selected" for each page that pops up that way you completely remove any and all things to do with the software.
Then restart your PC, install a clean copy of G-Hub, then once that is installed, make sure it's running, and plug the USB dongle for your headset back in.

Let's see if that works.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS