Logitech G Pro or Logitech G 403?

Mar 10, 2018
Hands are about 6.5 inches long and 4 inches wide. I grip with my fingers but like to rest my palm. (aggressive palm grip?). Anyway, what would you recommend I choose?

Solution
My hand is 7" and is just slightly too large to palm my G-Pro, but perfect for claw and finger grips - the G-Pro may work out. Since you "grip with my fingers but like to rest my palm" sounds like you are more of a claw man like myself, and I tend to switch between claw and finger quite often. G-Pro is a good choice.

Check out RJNs reviews on the G-Pro and the G403. Since the G102/G203 is the same shape as the Pro, check out the review on the G102/G203 it may be also worth a look.

cheers
My hand is 7" and is just slightly too large to palm my G-Pro, but perfect for claw and finger grips - the G-Pro may work out. Since you "grip with my fingers but like to rest my palm" sounds like you are more of a claw man like myself, and I tend to switch between claw and finger quite often. G-Pro is a good choice.

Check out RJNs reviews on the G-Pro and the G403. Since the G102/G203 is the same shape as the Pro, check out the review on the G102/G203 it may be also worth a look.

cheers

Solution
Mar 10, 2018

I tried the G502 and I really did not like it. Although, I would be willing to see other mice besides the two I mentioned, they just seemed to be the best.