Logitech G PRO Wireless - Button Problems

Snorxy

Commendable
Oct 18, 2016
Hello, I have the Logitech G PRO Wireless, Batch: 1824 for a few months now, and the first few weeks it worked perfectly. But then all of a sudden the left button started to double click on random moments. And the right button started to ''unscope'' my guns in games. I use hold to aim in shooter games and when I hold the button down it aims in and out and back in and out like a seizure but not the whole time.. It's on random moments. I tried closing the Logitech Gaming Software, reinstalling it, changed the USB port from 3.0 to 2.0 and at first it seemed I fixed it after a few hours the problem came back. And it seems if i hit the mouse on the table a bit the problem goes away but then comes back after maybe a minute or a day.. you never know.

Snorxy

Commendable
Oct 18, 2016
No, not yet because I think it's some sort of a software problem or something with Windows 10 updates. But I will try to get in contact with Logitech today. I have read posts that people replaced it and the new mouse also had the same problem. Or some people couldn't get a replacement for some reason.