Question Logitech G pro Wireless dead, out of options please help!!!!!

Sep 10, 2022
I have had my G PRO wireless mouse for under a year, bought new. Everything has been fine until last night it was low on battery so I put it on to charge overnight and went to sleep. I wake up and it is completely dead. I use the USB cord it came with to charge. when i plug it in it will work fine and say its charging for about 5 seconds then completely die and will not register at all on my PC. When unplugging it and plugging it back in it will do the same thing and each time will stay on less and less and now it is 100% dead.
I have tried: using every different USB port on my PC
using different USB cords
Making sure all GHUB Firmware are up to date ( I also have a Logitech Keyboard)
making sure all USB drivers are up to date
Uninstalling and reinstalling GHUB
restarting my PC several times
making sure all Power management modes for Bluetooth and all USB BUS controllers cannot turn off power to save power
making sure all USB ports are not restricted in BIOS
Booting into safe mode
Uninstalling GHUB and trying to use or charge the mouse - It does nothing at all
The mouse will not charge using any other charging method including using a regular wall socket USB charger, plugging it into another PC - it does absolutely nothing.
there was no updates to any of my software that I am aware of in the time the issue occured
At this point I am about ready to cut my losses and buy another mouse.

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated!!!

That device has a two year warranty. Just contact Logitech and start an RMA to get it replaced. Maybe just grab some cheap mouse to use in the meantime.

In any case, contacting their support would be the best place to begin since it is still under warranty if it is less than a year old.

Reactions: Karadjgne
Sep 10, 2022
That device has a two year warranty. Just contact Logitech and start an RMA to get it replaced. Maybe just grab some cheap mouse to use in the meantime.

In any case, contacting their support would be the best place to begin since it is still under warranty if it is less than a year old.
I am doing that now, Its just really bugging me why it just randomly did this

It's an electronic device. Sometimes they just fail for no apparent reason. It's the nature of electronics. For every "X" number of a device sold, "Y" number of them is going to have some kind of premature failure due to either just bad luck, somebody on the assembly line smoked their lunch that day and failed to do their job properly or simply a manufacturer defect for whatever reason. This is WHY there are warranties.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
If it's made by man, it has a failure rate. Murphy's Law cannot be circumvented. If it's going to break, it can and will break. Most ppl hope for 'eventually' or later, rather than sooner, but it will happen to everything, in time. We have Warranties to cover the 'sooner', manufacturers hoping it's 'later'.