[SOLVED] Logitech G Pro Wireless randomly offs then on back after 2 to 3 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2022
So basically at random intervals my g pro wireless will randomly turn off then turn back on after a few seconds with the correct profile every time. Its like it restarts. I have already tried redownloading LG hub for this. Is it a faulty mouse?

Solution
So basically at random intervals my g pro wireless will randomly turn off then turn back on after a few seconds with the correct profile every time. Its like it restarts. I have already tried redownloading LG hub for this. Is it a faulty mouse?
You could check the Control Panel Device Manager Properties Power Management settings for your mouse and whatever usb ports you are using to connect it. You want to make sure that the Power Management option "Allow the computer to turn off this device" is UNchecked.
You could check the Control Panel Device Manager Properties Power Management settings for your mouse and whatever usb ports you are using to connect it. You want to make sure that the Power Management option "Allow the computer to turn off this device" is UNchecked.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.