[SOLVED] Logitech G Pro X or the Steelseries Arctis 5?

Oct 9, 2019
Im able to buy a new headset, i like how mic sounds on both headsets (but i honestly prefer how the logitech g pro x sounds). From where im buying both these headsets are the same price. Which headset has the better sound quality though? Ik that logitech virtual 7.1 surround sound apparently isnt the best, but ive seen a few soultions to that by installing some other software and using that. I dont really know about the arctis 5 though. Any suggestions?

Solution
How things sound is a personal pick, my son owns an Arctis 5, it sounds nice but I like the HyperX Alpha better and also my Cooler Master MH751 better. It's comfortable and has a clean sound though, you really need to listen to the headphones to find out what you will like.
How things sound is a personal pick, my son owns an Arctis 5, it sounds nice but I like the HyperX Alpha better and also my Cooler Master MH751 better. It's comfortable and has a clean sound though, you really need to listen to the headphones to find out what you will like.

Solution
Oct 9, 2019
Thanks for the reply. Ive got friends who have both these pairs and some others around the same price point, i guess ill just go and listen personally and decide for myself, thanks again

TRENDING THREADS