After around 15 months of use my Logitech G Pro X Superlight Mouse randomly stopped working and will not power on.
- The battery light does not turn on and my computer does not receive input from the device.
- Windows 10 recognises the USB-A wireless receiver.
- The mouse does not function wired.
- All internal cables are connected (in the image) but the battery adhesive has loosened.
- When trying to use the Device Pairing Tool on G Hub, it says that my mouse is disconnected.
- The highlighted area in the image feels hot to the touch when the mouse is switched on, but normal when off.