Question Logitech G pro X superlight vs. Razer viper ultimate mouse

tomtaylor0109

Reputable
Aug 25, 2017
Hello everyone,

so I've been looking for a new mouse and settled down with these two. I just cannot decide, and every review is different. Started looking for negative reviews but given that the Logitech G pro X superlight is so new I couldn't find one.
I bought my current mice three years ago (Razer Deathadder Elite) and it has issues with lighting and sometimes my gun would just stop firing in game while holding down the left mouse button.
Honestly I do not understand the switches either, I read that the Viper ultimate have very good ones but that those tend to fail after some time, while reddit users discuss that the G wireless has bad switches overall.

What are the pros and cons of each mouse, could you please help me out? Thank you for your answers in advance.

Happy holidays, take care and stay safe!

Colif

Win 11 Master
If Razer are releasing their ultimate mouse, does that mean they won't make any more? Don't get my hopes up like that.

I wish makers knew words have a meaning

I don't know which is better, choosing a mouse is not easy as it helps to be able to touch both and see which feels nicer. I have only had a SteelSeries mouse in last 10 years so I can't comment.