Question Logitech G19 Keyboard Issue

Feb 20, 2020
I've had this problem for quite some time. Whenever I start or restart my PC, my Logitech G19 keyboard keys won't work. The LCD screen starts fine, the blacklighting turns on, but the none of the keys (including the G keys) will work. The ONLY thing that works is logging off & logging on. The keyboard then works fine until the next time I restart it.

I have the keyboard plugged into a USB 2.0 port (Asus Z77 Sabertooth motherboard).

1) I've gone into BIOS & tried changing USB settings (enabling EHCI, etc..) and that didn't work. I tried to disable Fast boot & tried to switch on full USB support when fast boot was enabled. Neither fixed the issue.

2) I've tried completely uninstalling LGS software & removing all leftover folders. Here's a potential clue, when I uninstall the software, the keyboard works fine, but the LCD screen & G keys don't work.

3) I've tried plugging it into different ports, including a 3.0 port that is controlled by Intel controller driver. When I do that, I believe it has to look up the drivers & install them. It was a bit of a mess so I chose not to do that. I've also tried plugging it into a different 2.0 port, but I have the same issue.

4) I have a Logitech MX Performance USB plugged in 2 spots over from the keyboard and it works just fine.

Can anyone figure out a way around this? I desperately need the G keys.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS