Logitech G230 Gaming Headset Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthew_258

Prominent
Jun 10, 2017
i hate throwing money @ expensive headsets...i use Cheap Sades...had my heart broken by to many companies...i turned to Audioengine A5+ speakers & my Cheap Sades when i have to use a headset with a mic, reliable & only 24$....The A5+ cost 399...but you get what you pay for

FormatC

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2011
Agree. I'm using very good Hi-Fi headphones (Beyerdynamic T90) and a studio microphone with low-cut on my desk. The quality is awesome and I never missed a headset or all this surround gimmicks. But I'm testing it... :D

mlee 2500

Honorable
Oct 20, 2014
My advice, pay just a little more...(+$15) and get a much better headset in the form of the 981. Or better yet, pick up up one of their 3,4, or 5 series.

FormatC

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2011
This is, what I got from their PR. If the company was not interested in to send me better headsets - not my fault. Mostly you get here samples for awards - not my stlye. I'm not a paid influencer, I'm trying to stay objective. Bad situation, but not easy to change. :)

kayanarka

Reputable
Oct 4, 2014
I have the G430 and I love it. I have owned it over a year now with no issues. It has been dropped, thrown by my 3 and 4 year olds, and played with like a child's toy. I use it for voice during games and people say I sound fine. I have used it for some game sounds and music and I think it sounds fine. The biggest thing I love is I have never had a headset or mic last me more then 6 months. I highly recommend the G430 for an affordable, decent sounding, long lasting head set.

FormatC

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2011
I'm using excellent stereo headphones with 10 years of warranty and a guaranteed spare parts availability of 20 years + separate studio microphone. THIS combo sounds perfect in both ways. Buy only one time the best for your money and use it for decades. At the end it's cheaper and more satisfying. I don't need portable full-RGB torch lights with a horrible "game" sound and a built-in skill amplifier :D

Lutfij

Titan
I hope the review team get to take a crack at the Cougar Phontum headset. I looks like a good contender among 50USD headsets. Sad to see this rather prospective looking headset take the plunge on the chart though a nice review to read through!

Status
Not open for further replies.