Question Logitech G303 Mouse Switches broken

stacypjhon

Reputable
Apr 24, 2019
Hi,

So I've been using Logitech G303 and its right-click now looks broken or something as I've to use lots of force to click and in CS:GO while I AWP it is so hard and due to this sometimes I miss shots as I'not able to zoom on time. I opened the mouse and clicked the button, to me switch looks fine but not sure.

Should I change the switches and any switches if the measurements are right can be used or have to be Logitech G303 Compatible?

ötzi

Proper
Apr 2, 2022
How old is your mouse? If you still have warrenty I would talk to Logitech but even without warrenty they might replace it. Unfortunatly this is a problem at Logitech in the past years; using cheap switches. I use a G604 and has been replaced three times already, the last time even when it was out of warrenty.

stacypjhon

Reputable
Apr 24, 2019
How old is your mouse? If you still have warrenty I would talk to Logitech but even without warrenty they might replace it. Unfortunatly this is a problem at Logitech in the past years; using cheap switches. I use a G604 and has been replaced three times already, the last time even when it was out of warrenty.
I bought in 2016 so am not sure there is any warranty left and I really like this mouse so don't want to change mouse and New Mouse G303 Wireless is little expensive for me.

ASK THE COMMUNITY