[SOLVED] Logitech G305 Click Register Issue

kikijunakovic

Commendable
Jun 26, 2018
Greetings, i have a g305 for a couple of months and today i noticed my mouse acting weird, left click doesnt always respond at first (drag and drop stop before i get to the mouses destination) right click doesnt work at first i have to click multiple times for it to register, ive tried opening it and cleaning it and it didnt work i havent tried openingand messing with the click mechanic

Bassplate

Reputable
Greetings, i have a g305 for a couple of months and today i noticed my mouse acting weird, left click doesnt always respond at first (drag and drop stop before i get to the mouses destination) right click doesnt work at first i have to click multiple times for it to register, ive tried opening it and cleaning it and it didnt work i havent tried openingand messing with the click mechanic
Logitech-G305-Lightspeed-Wireless-Gaming-Mouse-06.jpg

So its a Wireless Mouse? :unsure:...Have you replaced the battery with a different sort of battery.(AA Battery's I guess)
If its not the battery then test the mouse on a different computer or laptop.If the mouse works on other devices its then the driver on your computer...Reinstall the mouse drivers with new installed drivers from the original driver website
Link Here=https://logidrivers.com/logitech-g305/
Also use a different LAN port for the Receiver and check if there aren't any object that could maybe block signal between the 2.