[SOLVED] Logitech G402 or Razer Viper mini ?

Arno__Dorian

Honorable
Oct 17, 2015
Hi guys, just wanted your opinions on Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury vs Razer Viper Mini. Which one has a better sensor and can offer better tracking ? That’s all I want to know. I need no debates about grips and stuff. Just want to know about the sensor performance in both and which is better. Thank you : )

Solution
Hi guys, just wanted your opinions on Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury vs Razer Viper Mini. Which one has a better sensor and can offer better tracking ? That’s all I want to know. I need no debates about grips and stuff. Just want to know about the sensor performance in both and which is better. Thank you : )
depends on what ur choice/hand is. if you like small go ahead with viper mini. if u dont like smalll that much u can go with g402. but also know that g402 is heavier than the viper., and viper has more dpi options.. I would go with viper cuz its small. not that heavy and i like the software of razer
Jul 28, 2020
depends on what ur choice/hand is. if you like small go ahead with viper mini. if u dont like smalll that much u can go with g402. but also know that g402 is heavier than the viper., and viper has more dpi options.. I would go with viper cuz its small. not that heavy and i like the software of razer

Solution

Arno__Dorian

Honorable
Oct 17, 2015
Ok. Thank you for ur input : )